Your doctor may refer you to us for treatment, or you can call Specialty Spine Care at 610-954-9400 if you have pain or discomfort that limits your everyday or recreation activities or if you’ve just experienced acute trauma, a fall or an accident.

Contact us by email on-line for a Consultation Injury Assessment and Appointment.